Wild Hare Satellite, Inc. is an owner operatored mobile uplink and downlink satellite truck company - opening its doors in May 2004.
David Garbutt is the truck's owner/operator. His goal is to provide great customer service, dependable outcomes and problem free broadcasts.
David began his career in Television in 1979. His success and reputation as a skilled, resourceful truck operator encouraged him to pursue opening his own satellite truck business.
David's focus on efficiency and reliability prompted him to select the compact Mercedes Sprinter van as the truck for his business. The Sprinter is as at home on crowded city streets as well as in challenging rural areas.
* Satellite Truck Uplinking & Downlinking
* Live Sports * Live News * Live Webcasting
* Consistent * Dependable * Versatile
- Time Tested to Meet the Rigors of Real World Situations
- Satellite Truck Oregon, Washington, California, Alberta, British Columbia, Idaho, Montana, Utah